Ok, I know I have written about Hayato several times in the past, but I really, really believe he's rather underpowered. His 1v1 skill, Shinsoku, seems rather underwhelming, even with Hypers believed and even a good piece of buy Maple M Mesos . Specifically, he's got no bind, silence/seal, or the like to counter things such as Damage Reflect and Cancel Physical Damage. This endangers him at worst, hinders him greatly at least for many major bosses (Empress, Tough Magnus, to name 2).

Aside from that, I believe that Hayato, for it's current underpowered status, is quite tough to buff with out becoming overpowered. It is already kind of a bully class early to mid match (Lv. 30-130) in terms KSing possible for his or her mobbing abilities, and his blisteringly fast attacks. If you were to correct the damage%'s of his Sanrenzan, or perhaps add extra attack lines, then it gets him overpowered. Perhaps if Shinsoku had a greater% damage per line, it can help things, but I would suggest including a bind of a sort to his kit.

Now, abilities aside, I also believe that there is an even greater reason he does not get as much love from players: his mastery. Granted, he has 60% mastery from the very beginning, but that would be it. Other courses get 80% control, keeping their damage relatively stable. Hayato? His harm jumps around as far as he does. There is also the matter of his assault multiplier (that is very tough to adjust in a means that is balanced).

To outline this, Hayato's Katana is known as 2h, but has a multiplier more indicative of a 1h weapon. With the above in mind, what, praytell, do you guys think would balance Hayato out?

I am completely lost. I've hit level ten, but things began going wrong almost immediately. So I've got a couple of concerns. And I have no clue how to get More Information back.

The build I'm after says that my STR and DEX should only be at 4 points. But even before I added the additional point, they were at 5. I'm hoping I didn't mess that up also.