iptv iptv iptv iptv forum iptv test

UpdateStar Current News from the Forum
CCcam | IPTV | Cache | MGcamd | Nline | Cline | Exchange |Xtream Codes | CCcam Test |IPTV Test | Free Cccam |Free IPTV | IPTV Forum | CCcam Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flussonic Cracked

Flussonic Cracked

hello
    i search flussonic craked !

Quote Originally Posted by timorlank View Post
    hello

contacte me

price 100 euro life times

version 4.3.17
    i write you pn but you dont contact me i whaiting!!

When you'll get tired of of that creepy pirate versions (making your server a part of botnet) of very old Flussonic just go and request normal ones: http://flussonic.com/trial
    It's normal way of making business my friends.

Hi Paul Flussonic is Wowza Clone! and you are Pirat!

i dont find this no person have
    Last edited by Bugdi; 06-16-2016 at 12:50 AM.

hi peopel
    any news? for flussonic or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Bugdi View Post
    Hi Paul Flussonic is Wowza Clone! and you are Pirat!
    Thank you for your nice mention =)
    But no, Flussonic is not a Wowza clone, it is a separate product that has some outstanding features that are great for IPTV streamers.

First is DVR. Wowza "DVR" can handle one day, maximum 2. Flussonic has installations with one year of recorded content.

Next is excellent HTTP API. Wowza tells you to write a buggy code on Java, with Flussonic you can hire a PHP programmer and do all you need.

So thanks again, but saying that Flussonic is Wowza clone is the same mistake as saying that Wowza has took code from Red5. It is not so.

In any case we are glad that people want to use our software, so if anyone request trial on http://flussonic.com/trial and mention that he is from vipshare, we can give $10 discount for license!

hello
    this price is hight! for 20 euro month is ok not more!!

I wonder why do you bid $20? You are paying several hundeds for streaming server, you are earning several thousands per month and $50 per month is critical for you.

What is the economy of your project?

Quote Originally Posted by mlp View Post
    Thank you for your nice mention =)
    But no, Flussonic is not a Wowza clone, it is a separate product that has some outstanding features that are great for IPTV streamers.

First is DVR. Wowza "DVR" can handle one day, maximum 2. Flussonic has installations with one year of recorded content.

Next is excellent HTTP API. Wowza tells you to write a buggy code on Java, with Flussonic you can hire a PHP programmer and do all you need.

So thanks again, but saying that Flussonic is Wowza clone is the same mistake as saying that Wowza has took code from Red5. It is not so.

In any case we are glad that people want to use our software, so if anyone request trial on http://flussonic.com/trial and mention that he is from vipshare, we can give $10 discount for license!
    Hi, about a 10$ discount, it's only for the first payment or it will be a regular price with the discount?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast